segunda-feira, outubro 01, 2007

Tarde de Domingo





"Yeah, I'm Jerry Christ, whoop dee doo. Jesus is a carpenter, I'm a plumber; you do the math! Yeah, I healed someone. Come here Spot, heel! Look at that!" And people tell me Jesus wasn't Jewish... of course he was Jewish! Thirty years old, single, living at home with his parents, come on. Working in his father's business, his mother thought he was God's gift, he's Jewish, *give it up!* It's an old tradition! And he was Jewish, and many of his Disciples were Jewish. But, for the Last Supper, would they not have gone out for Chinese? I think so. "


Robin Williams - Live on Broadway (2002)

1 comentário:

ॐJohn disse...

"Yeah I knew Gandhi. He was a prick. Running arround chasing Mother Theresa saying 'who's your diper daddy, who's your diper daddy'"